Navigating the Holidays
Download an Overview of the CivicScience Consumer Holiday Tracker
Few mysteries plague businesses more than unpredictable consumer behavior during the holidays.
As if the plethora of gift lists, food for parties, elf costumes, trees, and fake snow weren’t enough, the typical shopper is also inundated with ads, emails, commercials, and a nonstop soundtrack of holiday anxiety. But wait, there’s more! In addition to all the regular stressors, the past couple of years have been complicated by the pandemic and its economic aftershocks.
The good news? CivicScience tracks the consumer around holiday shopping better than old man Kringle himself. DO NOT TELL SANTA WE SAID THAT.
Win the holiday season with CivicScience.
Download this free guide today!
Our proprietary real-time, always-on technology delivers a living, breathing picture of your consumers as they are now, and as they have been.
Here are some examples of what we saw last season, and what we'll be exploring this year:
- Holiday Planning & Shopping
- Consumer Spending & Financial Outlook
- In-Person Gatherings
- Holiday Travel
- Supply Chain Issues (product access & availability)
- COVID and Monkeypox Impact & Concerns
- In-Store vs. Online Shopping
- Shipping (expedited shipping, free shipping, etc.)
- Delivery / Pick-Up Methods (curbside, pick-up in store, etc.)
- Gift Types (experiential gifts, gift cards, etc.)
- Meal Planning
- Deals / Promotional Events (Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.)
- Exchanges & Returns